Thursday 23 July 2009

shoot with Andrew Collinge Manchester Trafford Stylists

Ok so a few months ago I did a shoot with 2 of the stylists from the Andrew Collinge salon in Selfridges trafford, I don't have all the images yet but the photographer has kindly sent me 2 through to my email so I thought you guys might like to see.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the products I used to create the look All Illamasqua

Eyes
Liquid metals in Solstace and Enrapture
The Bronze eyeshadow from the Sirens quad pallette
Furore pure pigment

Cheeks/Face
Light liquid foundation in 120
Concealer in 115
loose powder in 115
Bronzing duo in glint&writhe (only glint was used on this model due to her fair skin)
Powder blusher in Primal to contour cheeks

Lips
Soul sheer lipgloss
Liquid metal in enrapture

4 comments:

  1. She looks beautifully angelic!

    I love the bronzed look on such fair skin.

    I always wanted to ask her if she'd done modelling.

    Amy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love both shots, cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete